1. Acmemedia Digital & Social Media Ltd starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
3. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Acmemedia’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, Acmemedia may decide to put a project on hold.
Acmemedia reserve the right to amend their costs if any of the following situations arise: Website build, additional things are requested that were not stipulated in the original brief, Premium plugins are requested or needed, if the client delays the website build by more than 90 days from the start of the project.
4. All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Acmemedia will under no circumstances be held responsible for satisfying unreasonable expectations or requesting Acmemedia‘s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of an offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Acmemedia judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Acmemedia’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Acmemedia guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Acmemedia’s understanding.
5. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
6. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 1 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
7. If the client is not satisfied with Acmemedia’s Services, the client can ask for a refund on any unused monies. Acmemedia will be happy to exercise a refund, after doing it on review.
About this site
- All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Acmemedia Social & Digital Media Ltd is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at 0044 (0) 117 9087 588 or request a quote on our website.
- Promotional offers are not cumulative.
- All the pictures shown on this website are solely representative.
Acmemedia’s Review and Placement on review sites
You can see actual client reviews about Acmemedia’s services on the following 3rd party pages.
Acmemedia strives clients to leave their experience on the 3rd party sites, some of the sites like Yell.com actually do call our clients and spend 30 minutes on the phone with them going over the full experience of their experience with us.
About Acmemedia’s web design projects and offices
- Acmemedia Social & Digital Media Ltd doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Acmemedia has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Acmemedia doesn’t serve as a consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found on their websites.
- Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Acmemedia will not be held responsible for them.
- Acmemedia also employees an office in India, although the majority of its design and development are done on the premises based in Bristol. Project management and leadership for the projects are done in Bristol. Acmemedia is the owner of all properties in the United Kingdom and employs its own staff with no freelance workers. Acmemedia‘s management that is based in Bristol, UK and recruits employees in Europe. Acmemedia hires and has the right to fire employee’s based on their performance. Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.
Acmemedia’s Social Media and S.E.O plans are based on a 12-month program, the program starts on the day Acmemedia receives the confirmation of instruction email from you the client. 30 days notice is required at month 11 if you the client wishes to terminate the agreement with Acmemedia, after month 12, 30 days written notice is required to terminate the agreement. All content is owned by Acmemedia and is down to Acmemedia’s discretion on further use once you the client has terminated the agreement.
Acmemedia’s payment terms are: Website design & Build, 1/2 upfront and the balance on design sign off from you the client.
Acmemedia’s payment terms for their hosting & domain packages are payable in advance, failure to make the payment could result in your site being offline. Acmemedia reserve the right to charge £39 to reactivate your website. Please note that if your website has been created by Acmemedia we reserve the right to charge a £39 fee to transfer your site to a third party server.
Acmemedia’s payment terms for their email account services are paid in advance on the 1st of each month paid by standing order. failure to make the payment could result in your email accounts being switched off until payment is received. Acmemedia reserve the right to charge £19 to reactivate your email accounts.
Acmemedia’s payment terms for Blogs and Whiteboard Videos, the first payment on sign up either by bank transfer or company cheque and then invoiced monthly on either the 1st each month. (please note our payment terms are either standing order 1st of each month or back transfer when invoice is received within same working day)
Acmemedia’s payment terms are: Live Video work is, 50% upfront and the balance of 50% on delivery of final edit.
Please note that Acmemedia reserves the right to add an additional 5% on late payments
Acmemedia reserves the right to amend and alter our payment terms and will always notify customers by email if this directly affects their rights or payment schedules.
Last amended of 01 July 2017 ( VAT removed from invoices and amendment for notice period for Social Media, reduced from 60 days to 30 days at month 11 and there after)